Place your orders by 11:59 p.m. ON SATURDAY NIGHT to get your Barnston Boxes on THE FOLLOWING THURSDAY.
We will NOT fill any orders made within the same week.
Each Barnston Fruit Box:
- contains 6 – 8 different types of fruit
- will have a different mix in it every week
- has enough to feed up to 4 people for a week (based on min. 2 servings/day, avg. balanced diet)
- is shipped in a sealed, recyclable, cardboard box
You would spend up to $36/week for a comparable amount of fruit at your local supermarket.
Check out our current pick-up hubs.
Optional delivery for $6 is now available in these areas: Burnaby; Coquitlam; Delta; Ladner; Langley City; Langley South; New Westminster; North Vancouver; Port Coquitlam; Port Moody; Richmond; Surrey Central; South Surrey; Tsawwassen; Vancouver; West Vancouver; White Rock.
What fruit could be inside?
- Apples (Ambrosia; Fuji; Gala; Granny Smith; Red Delicious)
- Berries (blackberries; blueberries; Cape gooseberries; kiwifruit; raspberries; strawberries)
- Citrus (grapefruit; lemons; limes; mandarins; tangelos; tangerines)
- Figs (Black Mission; brown)
- Grapes (green; Muscat; red)
- Melons (cantaloupe; honeydew; watermelon)
- Pears (Anjou; Asian; Bartlett; Bosc)
- Stone (apricots; avocados; cherries; mangoes; nectarines; peaches; plums)