Place your orders by 11:59 p.m. ON SATURDAY NIGHT to get your Barnston Boxes on THE FOLLOWING THURSDAY.
We will NOT fill any orders made within the same week.
Each Barnston Market Vegetables Box:
- contains 8 – 12 different types of vegetables
- will have a different mix in it every week
- has enough to feed up to 4 people for a week (based on min. 3 servings/day, avg. balanced diet)
- is shipped in a sealed, recyclable, cardboard box
You would spend up to $49/week for a comparable amount of vegetables at your local supermarket.
Check out our current pick-up hubs.
Optional delivery for $6 is now available in these areas: Burnaby; Coquitlam; Delta; Ladner; Langley City; Langley South; New Westminster; North Vancouver; Port Coquitlam; Port Moody; Richmond; Surrey Central; South Surrey; Tsawwassen; Vancouver; West Vancouver; White Rock.
What vegetables could be inside?
- Beets (gold; red; striped)
- Brussels Sprouts
- Cucumber (field; long English)
- Kale (black; green)
- Lettuce (butter; green leaf; iceberg; red leaf; romaine)
- Mushrooms (brown; white)
- Onions (red; shallots; yellow)
- Peas (English; sugar snap)
- Peppers (green; red; yellow)
- Potatoes (nugget; red; Russet; yellow)
- Squash (acorn; butternut; kabocha; pattypan; red kuri; zucchini)
- Sweet Potatoes
- Tomatoes (Campari; cherry; grape; orange; red; yellow)
- Turnips (rutabaga; white)